April 22, 2014

Playtime with Lost In My Mind Kit

Hi everyone! I am here with a few layouts using Lost In My Mind kit and add on.

This time around, I decided to go with the flow and avoid over thinking what I was doing. With all the fun elements with this March kit, I had so much fun playing with it. I felt like a kid who received a bag of goodies from a party.


Isn't the photos of my little girl perfect for this kit? Her silly poses with the fun embellishments and playful design added character to the page I did. With the black cardstock that came with the kit, everything popped out.


Here I have used the white phrase rub-ons that came with last month's kit. I also used a white gel pen to draw circle doodling to add flow to my design.


For my second layout, I used my Gelatos to add vibrant colors to my design. The design is simple but with the contrast of black and the bold colors, it was a perfect combination.


Thanks for viewing!

No comments: